Let’s Talk Success | Membership
Get Additional Access to Visibility, Credibility, and Clients!
As a successful woman, you are on top of your game. You’ve accomplished incredible things in your lifetime, and especially more now than ever before. Some of you may have a company, or companies, with over 500 employees, or you’ve taken your business to greater heights – so much so that it is making a positive contribution to the world while benefiting from the financial gains. You are a go-getter, smart, beautiful, and very business savvy. You have families, children and/or responsibilities, and yet you continue to go after your dreams.
Only, here’s the grim truth. There’s very little positive content in the media about successful women such as yourself. You’ll notice the media doesn’t represent women in a good way. And some of you balk at the reality TV shows playing today that depict women as sex objects or brainless. Sadly, the younger generation of women look up to these figures as an example to model.
Let’s acknowledge you – we want the world to know about what you do. We want you to feel good knowing that your story matters to the world so that others become inspired.
Why An Empowered Woman and Let’s Talk Success?
Our mission is to change the way women are viewed in the media and provide educational, motivational content to the world. We are a global membership-based networking community for women professionals and entrepreneurs. For nine years we have been supporting women in starting, fixing and building their businesses, through our Web radio & TV shows, Masterminds, seminars, classes and awesome live events.
We’re excited to launch of “Let’s Talk Success” TV Shows, Podcasts and MAG where we spotlight women who’ve achieved millionaire status as they share their stories, challenges, victories, and secrets to success.
We would love to feature you in a upcoming edition.
Contact Desiree our Founder, Publisher and Producer, 818-865-8563 x3 OR Desiree@AnEmpoweredWoman.com.
Let’s Spotlight YOU!
As a featured cover girl you will receive:
- Professional hair, makeup and styling
- Video taping with lights/cameras/sound in your home or office
- Radio show/podcast interview
- Professional photos
- Written articles about you and your company
- Your story and shows featured in the digital MAG
- A page dedicated to your favorite charity or cause
- Promotions worldwide with our Board of Influencers, website, Youtube, and social media
- Member sponsored events, masterminds and three day symposium where every member will perform a TED – like talk.
Why the Digital MAG
Stay in front of your target market – worldwide
Our program is designed to work within the community, as opposed to advertising at our community, through sharing stories. This will enable you to consistently and organically reach our community of over 1 million worldwide through our Web TV & radio shows, mobile magazine, seminars and live events.
What’s great is that we offer consistent multi-media penetration and search engine optimization through our website,YouTube, and social media.
Studies show that women are very brand loyal and recommend their favorite brands to friends, and family and business associates – with the overwhelming majority saying they use the same products and services in their home that they use in their business.
62% of working women earn half of their family’s income
83% of all consumer purchases
94% of home furnishing purchases
92% of vacations
91% of all houses
51% of consumer electronics
60% of automobiles
Average Household Income: $157,000
Aprox. 20% generates over $1.6 million in business revenue
Size of Market Opportunity
1 in every 11 adult women in the US owns a business.
Women owned businesses generate 1.5 trillion dollars in sales and employ 9.2 million people.
Women are starting businesses at a rate of almost 3.1 compared to men.
There are over 500,000 new businesses started each month in the U.S.
Women are nearly 3x more likely to seek advice in their business than men.
Majority of women business owners are under the age 50.
Women control over $14 trillion in wealth in the U.S.
72% of women business owners and 58% of working women own stocks and bonds.
US Women’s purchasing power constituted the number three market in the world; the collective buying power exceeded the entire economy of Japan
Approximately 20% generates over $1.6 million in business revenue per year
· More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
· Over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube—that’s almost an hour for
every person on Earth
· 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
· 80% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
· YouTube is localized in 61 countries and across 61 languages
· According to Nielsen, YouTube reaches more US adults ages 18-34 than any cable network
· Millions of subscriptions happen each day. The number of people subscribing daily is up more
than 3x since last year, and the number of daily subscriptions is up more than 4x since last
An Empowered Woman has over 85,000 listens to date and Blog Talk Radio General States are:
· 55% are female listeners
· 62% college educated
· 23 million listens per month
· 170 million total monthly page views
· 1.4 million monthly page views for BUSINESS Category
Mobile & Digital Devices
YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki confirmed half of YouTube’s traffic is coming from mobile phone and tablet devices.
· 4 out of 5 consumers use smartphones to shop
· 70% of mobile searches lead to online action within an hour
· Women aged 35-54 are the most active group in mobile socialization.