The traffic on the 405 may have been tense, but inside Riviera Magazine, last Wednesday, was the perfect oasis of relaxation, fashion and fabulous women in business. The luxury lifestyle magazine welcomed us to its sophisticated and sassy new Costa Mesa space with tours and a fine array of wine and hors d’oeuvres.
Once the gallery was full, Chris Gialanella, Publisher of Riviera Magazine and the beautiful Diana McBride, Associate Publisher treated us to a preview of their upcoming November issue. The issue will feature profiles of Dynamic Women, and what better place to find these women than at the An Empowered Woman mixer?
Riviera Magazine is offering the opportunity to place advertisement editorial profiles in their November issue. The magazine will create a full-page advertisement showcasing your successes, expertise and spirit.
Placements like these are an ideal investment for women in business for a variety of reasons, but here’s the highlight reel:
– The ad positions you as an authority in your field while capturing your story. It introduces you in the best light to many potential clients and leads.
– The ad is structured to look like a editorial profile lending more credibility in the consumer’s eye than a typical ad placement.
– You receive the VIP treatment—really, isn’t this reason enough?! A make-up artist and a professional photographer will capture your best angles for beautiful photos to be shared.
– The ad itself can be shared across everything. Get creative! Email marketing, social media, your office, newsletter, website, blog, and more.
– Lead generation. One woman in our group remarked, “My phone was ringing off the hook for months,” after her ad appeared in Riviera Magazine.
– You’ll attract your ideal clients. Riviera Magazine is targeted to meet your business’ advertising goals and attract your most lucrative clients.
This particular publication is a high fashion, luxury lifestyle publication dedicated to the finer things in life. It has a circulation of 40,000 with a readership of 144,000. The average household net worth of a Riviera Magazine subscriber is $3,369,000. This is a great chance to highlight your business for a prime audience.
The evening lingered long after the presentation wrapped with networking and new friendships with the nearly 45 women who attended. Thank you so much to our friends at Riviera Magazine for hosting a successful and mutually beneficial Orange CountyMeet and Greet! If you’re interested in the Dynamic Woman opportunity, Email Hillary for more information, and she’ll put you in touch with the right people.
To learn how to showcase your business to our influential network of Empowered Women with your own Meet and Greet, email us, and set it up!